What is GlucosaGreen®?
GlucosaGreen® is a vegetarian glucosamine supplement produced by TSI Group LTD, the world’s largest glucosamine manufacturer.
- GlucosaGreen® is glucosamine without shellfish, with many benefits as a result
- It is superior to traditional glucosamine made from shellfish because it is made with a process that is more sustainable for the environment
- GlucosaGreen® is bio-equivalent to all other glucosamine sources but is a kosher glucosamine supplement and can be taken by people with shellfish allergies
What’s so special about it?
GlucosaGreen® virtually eliminates the environmental impact inherent to chitin-derived shellfish production by reducing solid waste by 98% and water use by an incredible 99.6%! It also reduces the use of hazardous chemicals in the process. As a result it is easy to understand how this product is truly GlucosaGreen®!
Why is joint health important?
Joints are where two bones meet and in turn they allow our bodies and those of our pets to move, bend, and twist. Cartilage, ligaments, and muscle allow the joints to function without pain, but without proper joint health:
- People and animals will experience pain with virtually any movement
- Painful movement results in limited exercise, which in turn will compound other health problems
- Companion animals and pets needlessly suffer because they try to keep up with normal movements
In short, joint health is essential to overall health!
TSI Group LTD, is the sole manufacturer of GlucosaGreen®, and this ensures unparalleled quality and consistency. “Healthy Begins Here” means that no matter where you are in the world of human and animal nutrition, we will help you move forward. For instance, our world-class manufacturing produces the highest quality innovative and functional health products and this supports active, healthy lifestyles around the world.
How is being “green” a part of “Healthy Begins Here”?
Our development of GlucosaGreen® and commitment to the environment shows that our goal of promoting health applies not just to individual people and animals but to our planet as well.
Regulatory Compliance and Quality
Verified by laboratory testing to demonstrate bioequivalence to all forms of shellfish glucosamine
Manufactured to cGMP standards of 21 CFR 111 and 21 CFR 117 which ensure consistent safety and quality
Non-GMO, shellfish-free and so allergen free
Global supplier, therefore USP, JP and EP Compendial grades available
Available in all salt forms so it is suitable for any formulation
EU Novel Food approval, in addition to other certifications
TGA compliance, among the most stringent in the world